Please read the following carefully...
If for any reason you wish to return your purchase within 14 days of receiving it, this will not be a problem as long as it is unused and is in its original condition and packaging.
When using this returns service:
- We will pay the cost of return when returning faulty items or items sent in error.
- We will deduct £3.50 from your refund when you return unwanted items or items ordered in error.
- We will process your return and issue any refunds due upon receipt of your parcel. Usually within 1-3 days of posting.
To return items:
1) Please fill in the below form. Click ‘Submit’.
A Prepaid Royal Mail tracked returns label will be generated for you to print.*
2) Attach this to the parcel.
3) Drop this off at your local post office. They will give you a tracking number for your return. Please retain this.
* We can email or post you a label if you are unable to print this one for any reason. Just let us know.
For Mobile users, you may need to save the image and print when convenient.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or on 01482 215 399 for any urgent problems or if you wish to discuss anything regarding your order.
- We will replace any items which are faulty.
- Long Items - please contact us should you wish to return long items such as tension rods and curtain poles
- Net Curtains, Made to Measure Curtains, Roman blinds cannot be returned as these are made to your specifications.
- Non-UK Returns - please contact us before returning items from outside the UK