UK Domestic Returns
Please read our Returns Policy
Faulty or incorrect items received
- If you received a faulty or incorrect item we will happily replace it for you or issue you a refund.
- Please use the “Prepaid Returns Label” service below to generate your Free label.
- If the product you have received is unsuitable, unwanted or ordered in error, you can return the item(s) and we will refund the value of the goods only.
- Net Curtains, Made to Measure Curtains, Made to Measure Blinds cannot be returned as these are made to your specifications. However, we will replace faulty items or items sent incorrectly.
- In this instance we will not refund the initial postage charge nor the cost of any return postage.
- If you use the “Prepaid Returns Label” service below, £3.50 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost to us for returning the item.
Prepaid Returns Label
1) Please fill in the below form. Click ‘Submit’.
You will then be directed to the Royal Mail website where you will be able to generate your Prepaid Royal Mail tracked returns label to print.* Alternatively a QR code is generated for you to show at the post office if you are unable to print the label.
2) Attach this to the parcel.
3) Drop this off at your local post office. They will give you a tracking number for your return. Please retain this.
For Mobile users, you may need to save the image and print when convenient.
If for any reason you wish to return an item from outside the UK, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review the situation and advise accordingly how we can arrange for the item to be returned to us.
Please read our Returns Policy as this applies to all orders
Please fill out the returns form:
- If for any reason you wish to return your purchase within 28 days of receiving it, this will not be a problem as long as it is unused and is in its original condition and packaging *
- Please contact us should you wish to return long items such as tension rods and curtain poles.
- Please contact us before returning items from outside the UK.
- For any other enquiries or urgent problems please contact us at email@example.com or on 01482 215 399 (9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday)
- When posting items back to us, please keep the receipt for tracking and as a proof of postage. Unfortunately if items are lost and we do not have proof of postage we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Once the returned items are received, a refund will be issued through the original payment method. Please allow a few working days for a refund to go back to your account.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
* Net Curtains, Made to Measure Curtains, Made to Measure Blinds cannot be returned as these are made to your specifications. However, we will replace faulty items or items sent incorrectly.